Read these 9 books for 9 months of pregnancy to become a better mom
This is helpful overview of guides available to know what is coming your way during pregnancy.
- Guide to a healthy pregnancy by Mayo Clinic
It gives you a week by week development of your fetus which will be great to read about in the very first month of pregnancy.
- The Pregnancy Countdown Book: Nine Months of Practical Tips, Useful Advice, and Uncensored Truths
It talks about your concerns regarding stretch marks, when to disclose your friends, what to expect in pregnancy, what to eat and what not to eat, varicose veins etc.
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth
It answers a lot of concerns and worries that mom to be develop by the end of two months. It will relieve you and prepare you for a happy journey to motherhood.
- 40 Weeks+: The Essential Pregnancy Organizer
It is a practical planner that helps you in organizing yourself for the coming 40 weeks. By the end of the third month, the excitement and concerns have sunken in and then you can get down to organizing your entire journey.
- Belly Laughs: The naked truth About Pregnancy and Childhood
It is an excellent book which unveils truth about pregnancy in a humorous way. So, begin your next trimester with a good belly laugh. It will be good for your baby too.
- Preggatinis: Mixology For The Mom-To-Be
The second trimester is usually the time to enjoy to the fullest and you also get to sleep comfortably. This guide talks about alcohol free mock tails recipes involving homemade syrups, juices and herbs.
- The Expectant father: Facts, tips and advice for dad to be
By the end of second trimester, your spouse has seen you going through a lot and you and he would want to understand together what is coming in third trimester.
- The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care
It gives you an absolute guide on the traditions and things to do once the baby is out. It is an excellent book to read before just before pre-birth.
- The womanly art of breastfeeding
As it is, the first thing that you would do once the baby is out is to breastfeed the baby. It is a complete guide and answers all your concerns regarding breastfeeding.